Pork – 225 gms, boned, minced
Ginger – 1 inch piece, fresh, peeled, chopped
Onion – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
Chives – 1/2 tsp, freshly chopped
Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1/2, beaten
Chilli Sauce – a few drops
Salt to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Rice – 3/4 cup, long-grain, soaked in warm water for 2 hours, drained
1. Mix the pork with the ginger, onion, parsley chives, soy sauce, egg and chilli sauce thoroughly so that all the ingredients combine.
2. Season with salt and pepper and then divide the mixture into small meatballs.
3. Spread the rice over a flat surface and roll the meatballs in the rice to coat them evenly.
4. Steam the meatballs for 15 minutes or until cooked.
5. Serve hot.
Rice Coated Meatballs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rice Coated Meatballs Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.