Prawns – 500 gms, shelled
Salt – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 2, whisked
Ginger – 4 tsp, julienned
Chinese Wine – 2 tsp
Green Coriander – 10 gms, chopped
1. Arrange the prawns neatly in a pan.
2. Add the salt, ajinomoto, eggs and ginger.
3. Mix well.
4. Cover the pan and steam the prawns for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Transfer into a serving bowl and pour the Chinese wine on top.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with green coriander.
Steamed Prawns with Ginger Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Steamed Prawns with Ginger Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.