Prawns – 500 gms, shelled
Salt – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 2, whisked
Ginger – 4 tsp, julienned
Chinese Wine – 2 tsp
Green Coriander – 10 gms, chopped
1. Arrange the prawns neatly in a pan.
2. Add the salt, ajinomoto, eggs and ginger.
3. Mix well.
4. Cover the pan and steam the prawns for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Transfer into a serving bowl and pour the Chinese wine on top.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with green coriander.
How to Make Steamed Prawns with Ginger Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Steamed Prawns with Ginger Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.