Prawns – 500 gms, shelled
Salt – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 2, whisked
Ginger – 4 tsp, julienned
Chinese Wine – 2 tsp
Green Coriander – 10 gms, chopped
1. Arrange the prawns neatly in a pan.
2. Add the salt, ajinomoto, eggs and ginger.
3. Mix well.
4. Cover the pan and steam the prawns for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Transfer into a serving bowl and pour the Chinese wine on top.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with green coriander.
Steamed Prawns with Ginger Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Steamed Prawns with Ginger Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.