Wonton Skins – 10
Prawns – 80 gms, cleaned and chopped
Salt to Taste
Egg – 1/2, whisked
Chinese Wine – 1/2 tsp
Sesame Oil – 1/2 tsp
Spring Onions – 20 gms, chopped
Oil for frying
1. Mix the prawns along with the salt, egg, Chinese wine, sesame oil and spring onions.
2. Divide the prawn mixture into 10 equal portions.
3. Place one portion of the filling in the centre of the wonton skin and fold t seal.
4. Repeat the same process with the remaining prawn mixture and wonton skins.
5. Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry the prawn dumplings a few at a time.
6. Remove, drain the excess oil and serve hot.
Deep Fried Prawn Dumplings Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Deep Fried Prawn Dumplings Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.