Wonton Skins – 10
Prawns – 80 gms, cleaned and chopped
Salt to Taste
Egg – 1/2, whisked
Chinese Wine – 1/2 tsp
Sesame Oil – 1/2 tsp
Spring Onions – 20 gms, chopped
Oil for frying
1. Mix the prawns along with the salt, egg, Chinese wine, sesame oil and spring onions.
2. Divide the prawn mixture into 10 equal portions.
3. Place one portion of the filling in the centre of the wonton skin and fold t seal.
4. Repeat the same process with the remaining prawn mixture and wonton skins.
5. Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry the prawn dumplings a few at a time.
6. Remove, drain the excess oil and serve hot.
Deep Fried Prawn Dumplings Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Deep Fried Prawn Dumplings from Awesome Cuisine.