Sharkfins – 60 gms, dry
Chicken Stock – 8 cups
Ginger Paste – 4 tbsp
Chinese Wine – 4 tsp
Crabmeat – 60 gms
Salt to Taste
Ajinomoto – 1/2 tsp
Oyster Sauce – 2 tsp
Cornflour – 1 tsp
Egg – 1, whisked
1. Steam the sharkfins, along with 5 cups of chicken stock, ginger paste and 2 tsp of Chinese wine for at least 3 hours.
2. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
3. Heat the remaining stock in a pan.
4. Add the shark fins and crabmeat.
5. Stir in the salt, ajinomoto and oyster sauce.
6. Boil for a few minutes.
7. Stir in the cornflour dissolved in water to thicken the soup.
8. Add the egg and the remaining Chinese wine.
9. Stir and remove from the heat.
10. Transfer into the serving bowls and serve hot.
Shark Fin Crab Meat Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Shark Fin Crab Meat Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.