Yogurt – 5 cups
Salt to Taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Green Coriander – 4 tsp, finely chopped
Cucumber – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
1. Whisk, yogurt in a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder.
2. Mix in green coriander, cucumber, tomatoes and onions.
3. Chill in a refrigerator and serve cold.
Cucumber and Tomato Raita Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cucumber and Tomato Raita Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.