Yogurt – 5 cups
Salt to Taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Green Coriander – 4 tsp, finely chopped
Cucumber – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
1. Whisk, yogurt in a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder.
2. Mix in green coriander, cucumber, tomatoes and onions.
3. Chill in a refrigerator and serve cold.
Cucumber and Tomato Raita Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cucumber and Tomato Raita Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.