White Bread – 2 slices
Green Chilli – 1 long or 2 small, chopped finely
Mayonnaise – to spread
Green Capsicum – 1 tsp, chopped finely (optional)
Carrot – 1 tsp, grated finely (optional)
Cheese Slice – 1
Salt and Pepper
1. Apply butter to one bread slice and keep aside.
2. Apply mayonnaise to the other slice, cheese slice (if using) and top it up with green chilli, capsicum and carrot.
3. Add another layer of mayonnaise.
4. Season it with salt and pepper.
5. Cover it with the other slice and put it in a sandwich grill for 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Remove and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Note: If you want it to be more spicy, add more green chilli pieces.