Gram Flour – 3/4 cup
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Green Coriander – 2 tsp, chopped
Water as required
Paneer – 1/2 cup
Tomatoes – 3 tbsp, chopped
Onions – 3 tbsp, chopped
Oil for frying
1. Mix gram flour, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, green chillies, green coriander and water to make a batter of spreading consistency.
2. Cut the paneer into small cubes and mix with tomatoes and onions.
3. Heat a flat pan, brush with oil and spread batter to make a pancake of 7 inch diameter.
4. Cook till crisp on both sides.
5. Sprinkle a little oil to prevent the pancake from sticking to the pan.
6. Sprinkle some of the paneer mixture on top and remove from heat.
7. Repeat the same process with the rest of the batter and paneer mixture.
8. Serve hot.