Par Boiled Rice – 100 gms
Raw Rice – 100 gms
Urad Dal – 50 gms
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 100ml
1. Mix and Rinse all the ingredients (except oil) in water for about 2 to 3 hours.
2. Grind in a blender (with adding water in steps) into a very fine batter.
3. Add salt and keep t aside for 12 hours.
4. Heat the tawa and spread a drop of oil on it.
5. When the tawa is fully heated take some batter and spread it on the tawa into a round shape.
6. Turn it over so that both sides are cooked well.
7. Serve hot with chutney or (dosai) chilli powder.