Paneer – 2 1/2 cups, grated
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
White Pepper – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Carom Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Oil for frying
Gram Flour – 5 tbsp
1. Combine grated paneer and all other ingredients, adding gram flour in the end.
2. Mix together in a bowl to make a smooth paste.
3. Shape the mixture into round croquettes/cutlets.
4. Heat oil in a kadai till it starts smoking.
5. Slide a few cutlets/croquettes at a time into the oil and fry till they are golden brown and crisp on all sides.
6. Serve hot.