Chicken – 1 kg, minced
Eggs – 2, whisked
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Yellow Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cashewnut Paste – 45 gms
Ginger Paste – 4 tsp
Onion Paste – 4 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Saffron – a pinch, soaked in 2 tbsp warm milk
Green Coriander – 4 tsp, chopped
Processed Cheese – 4 tsp, grated
1. Mix the chicken mince along with all the ingredients except oil.
2. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Shape the chicken mince mixture along the length of skewers to shape into kebabs.
4. Cook in a tandoor for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Remove from tandoor.
6. Baste with oil.
7. Cook further for another 5 minutes or until brown.
8. Remove from skewers
9. Serve hot.
Reshmi Kebab Zafrani Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Reshmi Kebab Zafrani Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.