Chicken – 1 kg, minced
Eggs – 2, whisked
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Yellow Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cashewnut Paste – 45 gms
Ginger Paste – 4 tsp
Onion Paste – 4 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Saffron – a pinch, soaked in 2 tbsp warm milk
Green Coriander – 4 tsp, chopped
Processed Cheese – 4 tsp, grated
1. Mix the chicken mince along with all the ingredients except oil.
2. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Shape the chicken mince mixture along the length of skewers to shape into kebabs.
4. Cook in a tandoor for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Remove from tandoor.
6. Baste with oil.
7. Cook further for another 5 minutes or until brown.
8. Remove from skewers
9. Serve hot.
Reshmi Kebab Zafrani Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Reshmi Kebab Zafrani Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.