1. Rub lemon juice on the chicken cubes and mix well.
2. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Pat the chicken cubes dry and sprinkle black pepper powder over them.
4. Mix garlic paste, salt, oil and soya sauce.
5. Add the chicken cubes and coat well.
6. Marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
8. Skewer chicken pieces 2cm apart.
9. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked, basting once thoroughly.
Chicken Soya Kebabs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Soya Kebabs from Awesome Cuisine.