Almonds – 4 cups, blanched, grated
Rose Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 3 1/2 cups
Whole Milk fudge – 3 cups
Ghee – 1 1/4 cups
Green Cardamoms – 10, powdered
Nutmeg – 1/2, powdered
1. Boil the rose water and sugar together.
2. Remove from heat after one boil.
3. Add the whole milk fudge to the rose water syrup and mix thoroughly so that the consistency is smooth.
4. Add the almonds and ghee.
5. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the almond mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Add the green cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
7. Mix well.
8. Spread this mixture on a greased plate.
9. When cool, cut into squares and serve.