Milk – 2 1/2 cups
Sugar – 4 tsp
Yoghurt – 1 tsp
Nutmeg and Green Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
1. Bring the milk to the boil in a pan.
2. Lower heat, add the sugar and simmer, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and keep aside to cool till lukewarm.
4. Smear the bowl with the yoghurt.
5. Pour the milk into the bowl and stir 3 or 4 times.
6. Keep covered for several hours or overnight, till the yoghurt sets.
7. Then keep in the refrigerator.
8. Sprinkle with nutmeg-green cardamom powder before serving.