1. Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
2. Add the cinnamon stick and sugar.
3. Stir continuously, on low heat, till the sugar caramelizes. Ensure that the sugar does not burn.
4. Add the water and salt.
5. Bring the mixture to the boil.
6. Now add the rice and cook covered, on low heat, for about 20 minutes.
7. Garnished with fried onions.
8. Serve hot.
Brown Cinnamon Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Brown Cinnamon Rice from Awesome Cuisine.