Breadfruit – 1 (800 gms)
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
Rice Flour – 4 tblsp
Oil for shallow frying
Salt to taste
1. Peel and cut the breadfruit into 1/2 inch thick round slices.
2. Remove the centre core and cut each ring into two.
3. Soak the slices in water for 20 minutes.
4. Drain and marinate in a mixture of salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder for 10 minutes.
5. Roll each slice in the rice flour till evenly coated on both sides.
6. Shallow fry in hot oil until golden brown.
7. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.