1. Slit the sausages and remove the meat.
2. Discard the skins.
3. Cook the meat in 4 cups of water for 20 minutes and set aside.
4. Heat 2 tblsp of butter in a pan and saute the sliced onion till it changes colour.
5. Add the tomato and cook till soft.
6. Add the cooked sausage meat with the stock and add the vinegar.
7. Cook for 5 minutes till dry.
8. Slit each pao into 2 without cutting through.
9. Spread the inside with the remaining butter and fill with 2 tblsp of cooked meat.
10. Serve hot.
Goa Sausage in Bread Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Goa Sausage in Bread from Awesome Cuisine.