Spinach Leaves – 25
Potatoes – 3, medium sized
Butter – 2 tblsp
Garlic – 15 cloves, chopped
Milk – 2 cups
Water – 2 cups
Vegetable Stock Cubes – 2
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Chop the spinach leaves finely.
2. Boil, peel and grate the potatoes.
3. Heat the butter in a pan and saute the chopped garlic till light brown.
4. Add the spinach and saute for a minute.
5. Add the grated potatoes and saute till they change colour.
6. Add the milk, water, vegetable stock cubes, white pepper powder and salt to taste.
7. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for medium heat for two minutes till moderately thick.
8. Serve hot.
Note: Instead of water you can also use Vegetable Stock.