Wheat Flour – 2 cups, heapted
Water – to mix the dough
Salt – optionals
Oil – 2 tsp
1. Take flour in a mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle water gradually and knead to a smooth dough.
3. Pat and knead the dough for several times, for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Keep it covered for 5 hours.
5. Then make 14 even sized balls.
6. Flatten and roll out into medium sized chapatis.
7. Heat a tawa and put the pulkha on top.
8. When small bubbles appear on top turn over immediately.
9. Roast till light brown on the bottom.
10. Turn over to direct flame or use a wire mesh on top of the stove.
11. When it puffs up like puris, remove from fire.
12. Serve warm.