Fresh Mushrooms – 2 cups, halved or quartered
Onions – 1 cup, finely sliced, cut lengthwise
Garlic – 1 tblsp, minced
Black Pepper – 1/8 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
1. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly before cutting them.
2. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. When the oil is hot add the cumin seeds.
4. Fry till golden brown.
5. Add onions and garlic to the pan and mix well.
6. Add the mushrooms and toss.
7. Stir-fry for a few minutes over medium heat till the mushrooms are cooked.
8. Sprinkle in the black pepper, cumin powder and salt.
9. Blend well and Serve hot.