Oil – 2 tblsp
Curry Leaves – 4
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder and set aside.
2. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. When the oil is hot add the curry leaves, mustard seeds and urad dal.
4. Fry over medium for 30 seconds.
5. Add 1/4 cup of onions and the green chillies.
6. Stir-fry for a minute.
7. Add the cabbage, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder and salt.
8. Stir and cook covered over low heat for a minute or two while stirring frequently.
9. Pour the eggs over the cabbage.
10. Scramble till eggs are set.
11. Add 1/4 cup of onions.
12. Stir well and remove from heat.