Cabbage – 5 cups, shredded
Fresh Ginger – 1 tsp, minced
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Salt – 1 tsp
Fresh Coconut – 1/4 cup, ground
Oil – 2 tblsp
Curry Leaves – 4
Black Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 2 tsp
1. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot add the curry leaves, black mustard seeds and urad dal.
3. Fry over medium heat for 30 seconds.
4. Add the cabbage, ginger and green chillies.
5. Stir-fry till well blended with the seasonings and add salt.
6. Cover and cook over low heat till the cabbage is tender but still crisp.
7. Add the coconut, stir well and remove from heat.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !