Mushrooms – 2 1/2 cups
Sweet Corn – 1 1/4 cups
Oil – 5 tbsp
Green cardamoms – 4
Cloves – 3
Mace Powder – a pinch
Ginger Paste – 2 tsp
Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Onion Paste – 1/2 cup
Cashewnut Paste – 3 tbsp
Yoghurt – 1 1/4 cups
Green Chillies – 4, slit
Salt to taste
Cream – 1/2 cup
Green Coriander – 3 tbsp, Chopped
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add green cardamoms, cloves and mace powder.
3. When they crackle, add ginger and garlic pastes.
4. Stir fry for a few minutes.
5. Add onion paste and Cashewnut paste.
6. Stir fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
7. Add mushrooms and corn, simmer for 20 minutes.
8. Stir in the cream, garnish with green coriander and serve at once.
Mushroom and Corn Bonanza Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom and Corn Bonanza Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.