Raisins – 50 gms
Boiling Water – 4 tblsp
Egg Yolks – 2
Soft Brown Sugar – 50 gms
Plain Chocolate – 50 gms, broken into pieces
Maple Syrup – 3 tblsp
Double Cream – 300 ml, whipped
Wafer Biscuits – to serve
1. Place the raisins in a bowl and add the boiling water.
2. Leave to soak for 15 minutes, then drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale.
4. Combine the chocolate and maple syrup in a heatproof bowl and place over a pan of gently simmering water.
5. Leave to cool.
6. Then combine with the egg mixture and fold in the whipped cream.
7. Mix well, then spoon into a freezer container, cover and freeze for 12 hours.
8. Spoon the ice cream into a bowl and beat until smooth.
9. Then fold in the raisins.
10. Return to the rinsed container and freeze until firm.
11. Transfer the ice cream to the fridge 30 minutes before serving to soften slightly.
12. Serve with wafer biscuits.
Chocolate Maple Ice Cream Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Maple Ice Cream Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.