Sugar – 4 tbsp
Saffron – a few strands, soaked in 1 tbsp water
Yellow Colour – 2 to 3 Drops
Green Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Cashew Nuts – 4 tsp, chopped
Pistachios – 1 tbsp, blanched, chopped
1. Heat the milk in a kadai.
2. Cook on a medium heat, stirring constantly till it is reduced to 1/4th.
3. Remove the milk from the heat and stir in the sugar till it is completely dissolved.
4. Mix in the saffron, yellow colour, cardamom powder, cashew nuts and pistachios.
5. Fill the mixture into earthenware moulds, cover with a lid and seal with any dough.
6. Place the moulds in a freezer for 1 1/2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
7. Remove from the freezer, take off the lid and serve immediately.