Whole Milk Fudge – 1 kg, Grated
Clarified Butter – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 1 1/4 cups
Milk – 1/2 cup
Green Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
1. Heat the clarified butter in a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add the whole milk fudge and cook over a medium flame, stirring continuously till light golden.
3. Add the sugar and milk.
4. Continue stirring till the sugar dissolves.
5. Keep cooking over a medium flame till the whole milk fudge becomes a lumpy mass and leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Remove from the flame and mix in the green cardamom powder.
7. Grease a flat plate with clarified butter and transfer the cooked lump on to it.
8. Spread it out with a greased spatula or the back of a serving spoon.
9. Cut into pieces when still hot.
10. Remove from the plate only when it cools.
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Bambaison Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.