Whole Milk Fudge – 1 kg, Grated
Clarified Butter – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 1 1/4 cups
Milk – 1/2 cup
Green Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
1. Heat the clarified butter in a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add the whole milk fudge and cook over a medium flame, stirring continuously till light golden.
3. Add the sugar and milk.
4. Continue stirring till the sugar dissolves.
5. Keep cooking over a medium flame till the whole milk fudge becomes a lumpy mass and leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Remove from the flame and mix in the green cardamom powder.
7. Grease a flat plate with clarified butter and transfer the cooked lump on to it.
8. Spread it out with a greased spatula or the back of a serving spoon.
9. Cut into pieces when still hot.
10. Remove from the plate only when it cools.
How to Make Bambaison Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Bambaison Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.