Soft Paneer – 500 gms
Sugar – 7 1/2 tbsp
Jaggery – 7 1/2 tbsp
1. Prepare the soft cottage cheese.
2. Hang it in a muslin cloth to drain the excess water.
3. Divide the cottage cheese into two portions.
4. Mix sugar into one portion and jaggery into the other.
5. Cook both the mixtures separately till they become dry and powdery.
6. Keep aside to cool.
7. Combine both the mixtures, mix well and make small round balls.
8. Put the balls in small fudge moulds and press so that the balls takes the shape of the moulds.
9. Serve cold.
10. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.