Pomfret Fillets – 800 gms
Salt to taste
Malt Vinegar – 3 tbsp
Tamarind – 3 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 10
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Mint – 1/4 cup
Green Coriander – 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Rub the pomfret fillets with salt and malt vinegar.
2. Soak tamarind in hot water and extract the pulp.
3. In a blender, make a paste of red chilli powder, green chillies, coriander powder, mint, green coriander and tamarind pulp.
4. Marinate the pomfret fillets in the paste and keep aside for half an hour.
5. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Fry the fillets coated with the marinade till crisp.
7. Remove and serve with rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !