Paneer – 250 gms
Capsicum – 2 to 3, cut into small pieces
Onion – 3 to 4, cut into small pieces
Tomato – 3 to 4, cut into small pieces
Ketchup – as required, preferably chilli
Mustard Sauce – optional
Salt as per taste
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Take a big bowl and add the chopped onion, tomato and capsicum.
2. Add ketchup, mustard sauce, salt and lemon juice.
3. Mix well.
4. Cut paneer into thin slices.
5. Coat them with a little salt, garam masala, turmeric powder and fry till they become soft.
6. Take a roti and place a slice of cheese on top.
7. Add the stuffing and a paneer slice.
8. Sprinkle some pepper powder.
9. Wrap the roti and consume while the roti is still soft.
Zed Vegetarian Wrap Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Zed Vegetarian Wrap Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.