Chicken – 500 gms, Legs and Thigh pieces
Onion – 2 medium, chopped
Black Pepper – 1 tsp, ground
Salt to taste
Parsley Leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
Mayonnaise – 150 gms
Butter – 1 tsp
1. Boil the chicken along with the onions, half the pepper and the salt.
2. The water should just about cover the chicken so that there is only a little water left at the end.
3. Once the chicken is cooked and just a little water is left in the pan, put in the butter and the parsley.
4. Remove from the fire and cool.
5. Once cold, shred the chicken and mix in the mayonnaise and the remaining pepper.
6. Put into a serving dish, cover with foil and refrigerate for about an hour.
7. Garnish with some parsley sprigs and serve cold with bread and garlic butter.