Grapes – 500 gms (as required), washed thoroughly
A masher or something similar to mash the grapes
1. Mash the grapes thoroughly with the masher and add the grapes, juice and all, in a large pot.
2. Turn on the gas and cook the grapes on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3. Halfway through, mash the grapes once again to break up us many as possible.
4. Put a strainer over another pot and slowly pour the juice into it.
5. Let it sit for a couple of hours in the refrigerator with the strainer so that all the juice gets strained.
6. Strain once again and store in a container or serve immediately.
Makes about 2 glass