Paneer – 200 gms, cut into small cubes
Green Capsicum – 1, cut into long, thin strips
Oil – 2 tbsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
A pinch of Sugar
Red Chilli Powder – 3/4 tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and add the garlic paste.
2. Stir for about 30 seconds and add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder and garam masala.
3. Mix well.
4. Add capsicum and saute for a minute on medium heat.
5. Turn off heat and add the paneer and mix well.
6. Transfer to a microwaveproof bowl and microwave uncovered on high for three minutes.
7. Serve hot with rotis.
Microwave Paneer Pasanda Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Microwave Paneer Pasanda Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.