Paneer – 200 gms, cut into small cubes
Green Capsicum – 1, cut into long, thin strips
Oil – 2 tbsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
A pinch of Sugar
Red Chilli Powder – 3/4 tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and add the garlic paste.
2. Stir for about 30 seconds and add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder and garam masala.
3. Mix well.
4. Add capsicum and saute for a minute on medium heat.
5. Turn off heat and add the paneer and mix well.
6. Transfer to a microwaveproof bowl and microwave uncovered on high for three minutes.
7. Serve hot with rotis.