Green Peas – 500 gms, shelled, washed, dried
Vegetable Oil – 1 tbsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Mango Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan.
2. Add the asafoetida, stir for a few seconds then mix the green chillies and green peas.
3. Cover the pan and cook on low heat for at least 8 to 10 minutes or until almost cooked.
4. Add the mango powder, red chilli powder, salt and garam masala.
5. Stir and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Remove from the fire, transfer the contents on to a serving dish.
7. Garnish with green coriander.
8. Serve hot.
Stir-Fried Peas Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stir-Fried Peas Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.