Green Peas – 500 gms, shelled, washed, dried
Vegetable Oil – 1 tbsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Mango Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan.
2. Add the asafoetida, stir for a few seconds then mix the green chillies and green peas.
3. Cover the pan and cook on low heat for at least 8 to 10 minutes or until almost cooked.
4. Add the mango powder, red chilli powder, salt and garam masala.
5. Stir and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Remove from the fire, transfer the contents on to a serving dish.
7. Garnish with green coriander.
8. Serve hot.
Stir-Fried Peas Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stir-Fried Peas Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.