Tasty, delicious and a perfect evening snack on any day.
Urad Dal – 1 cup
Cabbage – 1 cup, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, peeled, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Soak the dal for 20 minutes and drain well.
2. Grind to a smooth, thick paste.
3. Add cabbage, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, salt and coriander leaves.
4. Mix well.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Make small balls of the dough and flatten them lightly.
7. Add to the hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot with chutney of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !