Soya Beans – 1 cup
Roasted Gram – 1/2 cup
Red Chillies – 5
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Green Chillies – 3
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
1. Soak soya beans in water for 6 hours.
2. Powder red chillies, salt and roasted gram together.
3. Add soaked bean and grind to thick vada batter consistency.
4. Fry vegetables and greens in little oil.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste, fried vegetables to the batter.
6. Shape it like masala vadais and deep fry until crisp and golden in hot oil.
7. Serve with chutney.