Corn – 1 cup, grated
Bread Slices – 2
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients (except oil) together.
2. Divide the mixture equally into lemon sized balls.
3. Flatten each piece into the desired shape.
4. Heat the oil in a pan till smoking.
5. Shallow fry the croquettes till golden brown, remove and drain the excess oil on absorbent kitchen towels.
6. Serve the croquettes hot with mint chutney.