Yoghurt – 1 3/4 cups
Millet flour – 4 tbsp
Butter – 7 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Water – 15 cups
Salt to taste
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp, powdered
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
1. Mix the yoghurt and millet flour in a bowl.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat the butter in a pan.
4. Add the ginger garlic pastes and saute over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until brown in colour.
5. Stir in the yoghurt mixture and bring to the boil.
6. Add water and simmer, till it is reduced to 2/3rd the original quantity.
7. Add salt and mix well. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
8. Pass the mixture through a muslin cloth.
9. Garnish with cumin powder and green coriander.
10. Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !