Watermelon – 4 1/2 kgs
Mint Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Black Rock Salt to taste
1. Cut the flesh of the watermelon into small chunks.
2. Discard the rind. Remove all the seeds.
3. Blend the watermelon chunks with mint leaves.
4. Strain through a muslin cloth and discard the pulp.
5. Serve chilled in individual glasses.
Tarbuj Ka Sharbat Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tarbuj Ka Sharbat Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.