Watermelon – 4 1/2 kgs
Mint Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Black Rock Salt to taste
1. Cut the flesh of the watermelon into small chunks.
2. Discard the rind. Remove all the seeds.
3. Blend the watermelon chunks with mint leaves.
4. Strain through a muslin cloth and discard the pulp.
5. Serve chilled in individual glasses.
Tarbuj Ka Sharbat Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tarbuj Ka Sharbat Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.