Carrots – 500 gms, cut into small pieces
Orange Juice – 4 cups
Butter – 5 tsp
Onions – 1/2 cup, chopped
Salt to taste
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 3 1/3 tbsp
Cream – 1/2 cup
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Add the onions and saute till transparent.
3. Add the carrots and saute for a minute.
4. Add the remaining ingredients except cream and cook on low heat till the carrot is tender.
5. Remove from heat and then strain through a muslin cloth.
6. Reheat the strained soup and stir in the cream.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Pour into individual soup bowls and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !