Liver – 300 gms, cubed
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 30 ml
Oil for tempering
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
1. Boil the liver with a little salt.
2. When fully cooked, drain and discard the water. Keep aside.
3. Marinate the liver cubes with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice for half an hour.
4. Heat the oil in a pan.
5. Add the mustard seeds and when it crackles stir in the marinated liver.
6. Mix well and keep aside.
7. Tastes best after 6 to 8 hours.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !