1. Grind the aniseed, garlic and salt to a smooth paste.
2. Marinate the mutton with the paste for half an hour.
3. Keep aside.
4. In a non stick pan, cook the mutton, turmeric and red chilli powder on a slow fire for 45 minutes or till the water is completely absorbed and the mutton is tender.
5. Keep aside.
6. Heat the oil in the kadai.
7. Deep fry the mutton till golden brown.
8. Serve hot.
Erachi Porichathu Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Erachi Porichathu from Awesome Cuisine.