Broken Rice – 250 gms, washed and drained
Water – 1 litre
Coconut Milk – 150 ml
Salt to taste
1. Cook the broken rice with water till it is very soft.
2. Keep aside.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and check for seasoning.
4. Serve hot.
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kanji Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.