Broken Rice – 250 gms, washed and drained
Water – 1 litre
Coconut Milk – 150 ml
Salt to taste
1. Cook the broken rice with water till it is very soft.
2. Keep aside.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and check for seasoning.
4. Serve hot.
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kanji Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.