Green Gram (Moong Dal) – 250 gms, washed
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Green Coriander – 1 tblsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
1. Soak the green gram for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Drain and grind to a fine paste, adding a little water.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except oil and mix well.
4. Add a little more water to bring the mixture to a dropping consistency.
5. Smear 2 tsp of oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Pour 2 tblsp of the mixture in the pan and spread to form a flat round pancake.
7. Cook over a low flame till both the sides are golden brown in colour.
8. Serve hot with chutney.