Venison – 1 kg, boneless and cut into 1 inch pieces
Red Chilli Powder – 3 tblsp
Garlic Paste – 3 tblsp
Kachri Powder – 3 tblsp
Yogurt – 1 cup
Salt to taste
Onions – 2, medium whole and peeled
Onions – 2, cut into rings
1. Mix all the ingredients except ghee and marinate the venison pieces for about 2 hours.
2. Skewer the venison tightly, placing the onions at the end.
3. Roast over a rack with heated coal underneath for about 25 minutes or till the pieces are tender.
4. Rotate the skewer at regular intervals.
5. Transfer the pieces to a pre-heated dish and smoke the pieces with ghee and garlic paste.
6. Arrange on a platter, sprinkle soola masala.
7. Serve with onion rings.