1. Squeeze the water out from the paneer and mash well with your palms.
2. When it becomes soft and fluffy, add cream and sugar, mash well again.
3. Divide the mixture equally into 2 parts. Flatten the parts into 1/4 inch thick squares.
4. Cover the first square with the mango slices and then put the second layer over the mango, covering it completely.
5. With a bread knife, trim the edges neatly.
6. Garnish with saffron and rock candy.
7. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
8. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve.
Aam Sandesh Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Aam Sandesh from Awesome Cuisine.