Gum raisin – 100 gms
Ghee – 3/4 cup
Whole Wheat Flour – 2 1/2 cups
Almonds – 100gms, cut into 3 horizontal pieces
Sugar – 250 gms, powdered
1. Break the gum raisin into small bits on a flat dish and sun for 2-3 hours.
2. Heat the ghee in a kadai, fry the gun raisin pieces till they double in size. Keep aside.
3. Strain the leftover ghee and reheat in a kadai. Add the whole-wheat flour, almonds and saute on low heat for approximately 20 minutes or till the flour is cooked.
4. Add the fried gum raisin pieces, mix well and keep aside to cool.
5. When cool, add the sugar, mix well and make about 15-16 small sized balls. Store in airtight jars.