Refined Flour (maida) – 5 cups
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Cabbage – 200 gms, grated
Capsicum – 1, big, grated
Salt to taste
Milk – 1 cup
Ghee to shallow fry
1. Mix the flour with the paneer, cabbage, capsicum, and salt.
2. Add the milk gradually and knead into stiff dough.
3. Divide the dough equally into 20 portions and roll each out to make disc of 4” diameter.
4. Heat a griddle (tawa), lay a disc flat on it and roll both the sides, till half done.
5. The half-done discs can be kept for 5-6 hours.
6. Before serving, shallow fry the discs on a griddle till golden and crisp.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !