1. Mix the flour with the paneer, cabbage, capsicum, and salt.
2. Add the milk gradually and knead into stiff dough.
3. Divide the dough equally into 20 portions and roll each out to make disc of 4” diameter.
4. Heat a griddle (tawa), lay a disc flat on it and roll both the sides, till half done.
5. The half-done discs can be kept for 5-6 hours.
6. Before serving, shallow fry the discs on a griddle till golden and crisp.
Tai Roti Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Tai Roti from Awesome Cuisine.