Potatoes – 500 gms, boiled, mashed
Sago – 1/2 cup, soaked for 15 minutes, drained
Peanuts – 3 1/3 tbsp, coarsely pounded
Salt to taste
Ginger – 1, chopped, one inch piece
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, chopped
Lemon Juice – 1
Vegetable Oil for deep frying
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the oil and divide the mixture into lemon-sized balls.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, flatten each balls lightly between the palms and fry, a few at a time, till golden.
3. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain the excess oil on paper towels.
4. Repeat till all the balls are fried.
5. Serve hot.
Aloo Sabudana Bara Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Sabudana Bara Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.