Potatoes – 500 gms, boiled, mashed
Sago – 1/2 cup, soaked for 15 minutes, drained
Peanuts – 3 1/3 tbsp, coarsely pounded
Salt to taste
Ginger – 1, chopped, one inch piece
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, chopped
Lemon Juice – 1
Vegetable Oil for deep frying
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the oil and divide the mixture into lemon-sized balls.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, flatten each balls lightly between the palms and fry, a few at a time, till golden.
3. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain the excess oil on paper towels.
4. Repeat till all the balls are fried.
5. Serve hot.
Aloo Sabudana Bara Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Sabudana Bara Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.