Lamb – 450 gms, cut into pieces
Garlic Cloves – 2 tsp
Ginger – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1/2 Cup
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Combine the garlic, ginger, red chilli powder and turmeric powder together and grind to a fine paste.
2. Rub this paste into the lamb.
3. Set aside to marinate for half an hour.
4. Heat the oil in a kadai, add the lamb and salt.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes or till the lamb is tender.
6. Fry gently until it turns brown.
7. Serve hot.