Green Chillies – 1/2 kg, large and slit
Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mango Powder – 1 tsp
Water – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Roast the gram flour in a kadhai for 5 minutes till it emanates a roasted fragrance.
2. Add all the dry spices along with water and cook till a thick paste-like consistency is obtained.
3. Stir continuously.
4. Remove from the flame and put aside to cool.
5. Stuff the green chillies with the gram flour paste.
6. Heat the oil and fry the green chillies, uncovered, on a low flame till they become tender and change colour.
7. Remove from the flame and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !