1. Clean, wash and soak the rice in water for 2 hours.
2. Drain the water.
3. Spread out the rice and leave to dry.
4. Heat the ghee. Add the cloves, green cardamoms, cinnamon, bayleaf and paneer.
5. Cook till the paneer is slightly golden brown in colour.
6. Add the rice, saffron milk, salt and water.
7. Cover and cook on a medium flame till the rice is done and the water gets absorbed.
8. Serve hot.
Channa Pulao Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Channa Pulao from Awesome Cuisine.